DP Login  |  Important News  |  DP Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Sign-up for e-news! |  Sitemap
The Nautical Institute's Navigation Assessor Course course complements The Nautical Institute’s specialist publication Navigation Assessments: A guide to best practice.
We explore key issues and provide practical advice on:
- What defines an assessment
- Improving safety and best practice
- How to conduct the assessment with a systematic approach
- Preparing an effective report.
This course is suitable for:
- Personnel requiring to demonstrate they hold a qualification to be able to conduct navigation audits stipulated in TMSA3 element 5
- Marine Consultants
- Marine Managers
- Shipmasters preparing for navigation assessments
Part A Navigation Assessor certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the course. Candidates may then proceed to part B – an onboard assessment.
To find out more or to book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to be taken to the main Nautical Institute website.