The Nautical Institute is a not-for-profit organisation and will carry out the assessment at full cost recovery plus administrative overheads.
Typical costs are as follows:
• Pre-course assessment, reviewing documentation - two person-days
• Course assessment – two person-days x 2
• Travel and accommodation as relevant
• Expenses, taxis, meals if relevant
• Follow-up action, providing certification etc. - one person-day
• Any local tax
Daily rate: From 1 January 2022 the date rate service charge by the NI is £997.00(including management fee) per man day.
A training provider wishing to seek Nautical Institute accreditation can do so by contacting the Institute’s Accreditation team and following this contact with a formal written request for accreditation. The form below shall be completed and sent to the Nautical Institute: firstname.lastname@example.org